Security & Service. Mobile security.
Security & Service. Mobile security.
Security & Service Emergency Call Service services
There for you whenever you need it. You can count on us.
The “Emergency Call Service” helps you in an emergency situation. In serious accidents, for instance, where airbags are activated, help is called automatically. If your Volkswagen registers an accident, the service will establish a connection to the Volkswagen emergency call centre and transmit important information to the first responders. You can also call for help manually at the touch of a button.
- Communicates relevant data to the Volkswagen Emergency Call Centre in order to ensure prompt medical attention
- Ensures personal support until help arrives
- Can be used to call for help if other road users are involved in an accident
- Is active as soon as you receive your vehicle - no registration required
Security & Service Basic services
It’s reassuring when your vehicle does a self-check
The Vehicle Health Report provides information on your vehicle’s current status, for instance, before you leave on a trip. It lists existing alerts and due or overdue scheduled maintenance and saves these. In addition, it displays the current status of your driver assistance systems.
- Creates automatic reports after a pre-determined period or distance
- Sends notifications via e-mail as soon as a vehicle report has been automatically generated.
- If a manual vehicle report is requested, it will be created as soon as the vehicle is online
- Shows status information such as tyre pressure, current fluid levels, brake wear and service intervals
Our service: Tailored to your needs
So that you can have the most fun driving while feeling safe, Volkswagen will help you schedule your service appointments. As soon as it is time for a service appointment, the data from your Volkswagen will be transmitted to your preferred authorised workshop.* You will then be contacted by your mechanic, making it easy to schedule an appointment.
- Informs you of pending service requirements
- Quickly find and select your Volkswagen authorised workshop from your myVolkswagen customer area or in the We Connect app
Keeping you mobile, no matter what happens
In the event of a breakdown, we’ll get to you quickly. Simply press a button in the vehicle to activate the Breakdown Call and send your location and vehicle information to the Volkswagen Call Centre. A staff member will then help you to identify the cause of the breakdown or will dispatch a service vehicle to you if the problem cannot be solved immediately.
Security & Service Plus services
Optimise your consumption.
Many of your personal driving data at a glance: see your average speed and travel time so that you can optimise your consumption.
- Easy access to driving data from anywhere
- See your average journey time, speed, route travelled and average consumption
- Data is updated after each trip
Peace of mind. All the time
With the “Doors & Lights” service, you can use the app to reassure yourself that your Volkswagen’s doors are closed and locked and that the parking lights are off. A quick look for a feeling of relief.
- Data accessible via the app
Make sure you’re up-to-date
See a clearly laid-out overview of all your vehicle’s important data – wherever you are. Use your smartphone to make sure you know what your remaining driving range is or the current mileage.
- Easily access vehicle data from anywhere
- Stay informed of your current mileage
- Provides information on the remaining driving range
- Notifies you of upcoming inspection and oil change
Save yourself time and distance
Forgotten where you’ve parked your Volkswagen? With the “Parking Position” service, simply touch your smartphone display and it’ll show you where you parked. And the quickest way to get there, if needed.
- Shows where you last parked
- Simply use the app to show you
- Shows you how to get to your car
- Share your parking position with friends